Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

"Play all"

I really would have liked a play all feature, but overall it was very entertaining :)

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Simply briljant!

Only egoraptor can create flash movies as this one. I laughed my *ss off. one of my favorites!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

I <3 DAD

This is turning into one of my favourite series on newgrounds ^^
Great job!
The animation is just incredible and the whole movie is mindblowing. I need to see the next one so bad > <

Dadgame Dadgame

Dad's destruction = Awesomeness

I`m so proud to be part of Dad's destruction! I always loved the flash movies and I love the way they are implemented in this game!
Great work^^

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

Very nicely done

This tutorial helped alot : )
Looks like you put alot of time in this. The menu's are smooth and thanks to everything you see in this tutorial itself you really WANT to make flashmovies :)

Flash Tutorial Flash Tutorial

you will NOT teach me anything with this

The tutorial itself is a complete mess. Yes, the preloader might work, but what's the point of having it there when it's hardly possible to see the progress? And when we pass that, we come to the menu's. The cursor goes UNDERNEATH some buttons and text and the buttons aren't entirly clickable. I don't even wanna see the content of this tutorial.
FIRST spend some time creating the menu, THEN upload it...

GrayZ killed Jay-Z GrayZ killed Jay-Z

Damn shame you lost the FLP

I`m really lovin it! If you ever have time on your hands, rebuilt it, because it sounds AWESOME!

GrayZ responds:

I am currently doing that :D, posted another version up, and i have the flp saved hehe. thanks for the awesome review :)

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

I like

Pretty sick stuff man! I`m liking it big time! Also, I laughed when the MGS soundclip played

SM64 - Final Bowser Battle8Bit SM64 - Final Bowser Battle8Bit

Epic

You absolutely nailed it. Great 8-bit rendition of an allready stellar song. Great job!