Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

"Play all"

I really would have liked a play all feature, but overall it was very entertaining :)

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Simply briljant!

Only egoraptor can create flash movies as this one. I laughed my *ss off. one of my favorites!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

I <3 DAD

This is turning into one of my favourite series on newgrounds ^^
Great job!
The animation is just incredible and the whole movie is mindblowing. I need to see the next one so bad > <

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

... I`m speachless

What it is that I feel inside after seing those 2 come together is amazing. For some reason your movies seem to... do more than others.
I`m can't even find the freaking words to sum this video togeterh. Bottomline:
THIS IS AN AMAZING VIDEO THAT MUST BE SEEN BY ALL!!!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Freaking LOVE IT

Freaking LOVE IT!!! The humor is fast, but fun and theres not one take that didn't make me smile. This sir, will get 10 out of 10 and 5 out of 5!!!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

I liked it...

I liked it :3 I really did... just not as much as your other creations...

Itachi, Itachi, Itachi.. Itachi, Itachi, Itachi..

Pretty funny

Though it's an obvious copy from Family Guy (Stewie anoys Lowis), it's still pretty funny, especially the end XD

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Slow build up

The animation is just simply amazing. I haven't seen any flash movie like it. The whole setting really gives you a good impression of what is going on. Though my biggest problem is the slow build up. *viewing part 3*

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Can't wait to see the entire movie

The animation is amazing, the action is awesome... I need to watch the rest sooooo bad...

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Genius, genius, genius

The animation, the story, the humor... EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!! This is BY FAR the BEST flash movie I have ever seen on Newgrounds. _O_